I am out of Match :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prasugrel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for all the support so far but I am not participating in match as I have accepted position out of match and starting Cardiology from this July/2011. I have withdrawn from match, good luck to all you guys, it will work out for everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, thanks for all the support so far but I am not participating in match as I have accepted position out of match and starting Cardiology from this July/2011. I have withdrawn from match, good luck to all you guys, it will work out for everyone :)

Congratulations

Hey congratulations. Can you tell me how this was happend? if you dont mind how did you find out about open spots. where did you accept it?

Hi Chikaficarika,

Thanks, I was interviewing for the regular July 2012 position at different programs but I guess this University program in Midwest got approved for extra cards position, I interviewed there last yr, I could not match last yr as i had only 1 interview but was going to start research with the chairman from this july and he offered me clinical fellowship so turned out very well for me :)