1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

I am so MAD!!!

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by Eyegirl2007, Nov 4, 2002.

1. okay,
    I requested letters of recc from the optometrist I know the best (in JULY!!!!!!) and this person still hasn't done them (except for ICO). I found out when I went to my Indiana for my interview. NEWENCO doens't have theirs either. How does this make me look? Gee, I think I know the answer to that. So I guess I'm going to have to go talk to this person tomorrow and if I don't get them to make a commitment, I'll have to get someone else to do it. I just can't believe this. this doctor is responsible and ultra kind to patients. Arrgh

I just don't u nderstand some people. I guess I should be glad the schools will interview me without a complete file.

Sorry about spelling, etc. I was up at 4:00 am this morning.l
    Eyegirl.

2. cpw

cpw It's a boy !!!
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    I had a professor I had to beat over the head for a req like that. I worked for him for a year.. asked him for the letter in AUGUST and he sent it in in FEBRUARY!!! (a WEEK before the deadline) I basically had to call and almost cry for the guy to get off his butt... I also had to get his grad students on him too. I guess some of them just don't understand how important this all is to us.. but he's the OD.. he's been there.. he/she should get it!! :rolleyes: Good luck eyegirl!

And, I'm feeling ya on the 4am. I got four hours of sleep last night and I'm looking at four hours again tonight. But, tomorrow is my LAST EXAM!!! (before finals anyway)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...