I am so MAD!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E

Eyegirl2007

okay,
I requested letters of recc from the optometrist I know the best (in JULY!!!!!!) and this person still hasn't done them (except for ICO). I found out when I went to my Indiana for my interview. NEWENCO doens't have theirs either. How does this make me look? Gee, I think I know the answer to that. So I guess I'm going to have to go talk to this person tomorrow and if I don't get them to make a commitment, I'll have to get someone else to do it. I just can't believe this. this doctor is responsible and ultra kind to patients. Arrgh

I just don't u nderstand some people. I guess I should be glad the schools will interview me without a complete file.

Sorry about spelling, etc. I was up at 4:00 am this morning.l
Eyegirl.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a professor I had to beat over the head for a req like that. I worked for him for a year.. asked him for the letter in AUGUST and he sent it in in FEBRUARY!!! (a WEEK before the deadline) I basically had to call and almost cry for the guy to get off his butt... I also had to get his grad students on him too. I guess some of them just don't understand how important this all is to us.. but he's the OD.. he's been there.. he/she should get it!! :rolleyes: Good luck eyegirl!

And, I'm feeling ya on the 4am. I got four hours of sleep last night and I'm looking at four hours again tonight. But, tomorrow is my LAST EXAM!!! (before finals anyway)