I am very interested in RadOnc but tells me it might go away soon.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunDMCMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be an M1 in August. I am strongly interested in RadOnc but everyone I talk to who is in med school or practicing says RadOnc is a risky choice because tumor drugs will advance considerably in the next decade and might put RadOnc out of biz.

What do you think about this ?

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to be an M1 in August. I am strongly interested in RadOnc but everyone I talk to who is in med school or practicing says RadOnc is a risky choice because tumor drugs will advance considerably in the next decade and might put RadOnc out of biz.

same post, different day.
please reference this old discussion.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=493487&highlight=radiation+specialty

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=116902

any votes to close this thread?

Members don't see this ad :)
I can only assume that "everyone I talk to who is in med school or practicing" are medical students who really want to go in to rad. onc. or practicing physicians who really wished they went into rad. onc.

Forget it, radonc is dead.

I thought run DMC was out of biz.

see FAQ and prior threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.