I applied to 10 schools...... time to freak out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDental88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to 10 schools... when should I start freaking out about not getting a single interview? Did the interview process get into its fullest yet?

I took my test august 1st..

:scared:

Maybe I should add like 10 more schools... lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Simmer.

I took test on the 16th and fully expect to hear something soon.

If you took it on the 1st, they didn't get anything until maybe the 17th or later. AADSAS didn't get your score until the 17th.

Hard to give you sound advice without GPA/DAT scores.

However, what was said above is true....

DAT taken August 1st means scores are uploaded August 15-17ish. AADSAS mails out every Friday....sooooo...the 19th your scores were delivered to schools electronically. However, they also mail scores I believe so some schools could wait on the actual paper copy to add into your file. This time period isn't late, but is sure isn't early. If you applied to schools who accept 2000+ applications then you are most likely around #1500. It takes time to work through every application in the order they were completed so some schools most likely haven't reviewed your app to even give you an interview. Maybe some are reviewing them right about now...hard to tell...

Seems like around 25% of all the schools have already given out all the pre-december interviews (ex. NOVA) on pre-dents so you may not get many of those depending on where you applied....

Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
shoot....

well;

Bio: 22
Gchem 24
Ochem 22
QR: 19
PAT 19
RC: 22

AA: 22
TS 23

GPA 3.81
SCIENCE: 3.73

Applied to:
UOP
USC
UNLV
WESTERN
Midwestern Arizona
Harvard
Roseman
Columbia
NYU
UCSF
UCLA

solid scores....they will come...

maybe later than others are getting right now but you will get plenty....