I beat all the teams in NBA Jam.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That includes the Legends and the Jam teams. I'm pretty proud of that ol' accomplishment. It took some time and effort, but it was a worthwhile investment.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't hate the playah, hate the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
kinetic said:
That includes the Legends and the Jam teams. I'm pretty proud of that ol' accomplishment. It took some time and effort, but it was a worthwhile investment.

:laugh: If you've been waitlisted anywhere, you could focus an LOI around it. Few people have achieved that feat, my friend, you're in quite an elite club. This could be your edge! CONGRATS!

X-Box. It's all about the black box.

ajnak182 said:
:laugh: If you've been waitlisted anywhere, you could focus an LOI around it. Few people have achieved that feat, my friend, you're in quite an elite club. This could be your edge! CONGRATS!

One of my letter writers even commented on it. Of course, he tried to spin it down, since I whipped his ass on it, but whatever. :rolleyes:

wow that game was "gasp" the jam!

kinetic said:

Did you unlock Bill Clinton?? ARK w/ X ;)

Boom Shaka Laka!!!

damn i loved that game. one of the best games ever. have u guys played the maximum hangtime? that game is real good sequel.

kinetic said:
Boom Shaka Laka!!!

NBA Jam is for kids, how about beating Halo 2 on Legendary Mode? :D