I beat all the teams in NBA Jam.

About the Ads

ajnak182

MCATretaker4life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
    kinetic said:
    That includes the Legends and the Jam teams. I'm pretty proud of that ol' accomplishment. It took some time and effort, but it was a worthwhile investment.

:laugh: If you've been waitlisted anywhere, you could focus an LOI around it. Few people have achieved that feat, my friend, you're in quite an elite club. This could be your edge! CONGRATS!

kinetic

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 17, 2004
      ajnak182 said:
      :laugh: If you've been waitlisted anywhere, you could focus an LOI around it. Few people have achieved that feat, my friend, you're in quite an elite club. This could be your edge! CONGRATS!

One of my letter writers even commented on it. Of course, he tried to spin it down, since I whipped his ass on it, but whatever. :rolleyes:

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.