Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Sanchez

P DIDDY 25/26/25
10+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I believe I have what it takes to be the best dentist in the nation, maybe even the world. I am wondering what qualities or advice anyone can give me to accomplish this desire.:)

Zanderale6

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2006
MA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm confused ...

If you believe you have what it takes, then why are you asking for imput? ... You should be telling everyone else what you think it takes to be the best in the nation / world.

CaliDDS

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
¿hola el pedro, cómo es usted? no se preocupe le será el mejor dentista del mundo que usted debe ser orgulloso de se.

About the Ads

Neil45

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I believe I have what it takes to be the best dentist in the nation, maybe even the world. I am wondering what qualities or advice anyone can give me to accomplish this desire

troll.jpg

iviikoivi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
I believe I have what it takes to be the best dentist in the nation, maybe even the world. I am wondering what qualities or advice anyone can give me to accomplish this desire.:)

you must first learn how to walk on air. find yourself a 100 foot cliff and attempt to walk a mile out. this is the first step.

dddsmack

my baby and I
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Heber City Native
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

I would probably start by doing better on the DAT, then second you can leave Armor the hell alone. Don't you know he has high-speeds for hands!

NavyDDS

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
What ever [email protected] do you think dentistry is a competitive sport?
What, you want to go to the dental olympics and win the gold!

kappa505

eres tu que mi odio
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
Sea of Ecstacy
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
That looks more like a leprechaun with a turkey flying at his face.
Besides, he cant be the best dentist because that is going to be me. The two are noninclusive.

tooth decay

science officer
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)

I agree with a previous post. If you have to ask, you ain't got it!!!

OceanBlue

HA! I knew it.
10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
South
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

Help the poor by working for free for the rest of your life. I promise you, you'll be the best dentist in the world. Well, at least in my heart, you are:D.

~Now, answer my question. Do you have what it takes to be the best dentist in the world?

About the Ads

alphaDDS

10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i've got 3:1 odds that pedro doesn't have what it takes to be the best dentist in the world. who's a taker?

gqman

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I think you should start by trying to get laid.

H

HermeytheElf

To prove you are the best dentist in the nation you must challenge the alpha dentist's dominance. If the alpha dentist recognizes you to be the more dominant, he will submit to a soft bite on the muzzle or neck. As the new alpha dentist you will have your pick of the reproducing females.

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2006
Tejas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I think he has a chance at third place.

About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.