I blame you guys ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...for the complete absence of new threads, forcing me into the juvenile halls of 'Everyone' and 'Lounge'. Shame on you all! Look at what I've been reduced to! And don't you dare move this thread! You can't silence me! Fight the power!!

Members don't see this ad.

why don't you do what noone else did and tell me where doing away rotations means a lot (ie. will get your foot in the door)!

kinetic said:
...for the complete absence of new threads, forcing me into the juvenile halls of 'Everyone' and 'Lounge'. Shame on you all! Look at what I've been reduced to! And don't you dare move this thread! You can't silence me! Fight the power!!

The Urogyn thread isn't doing it for you either, is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope. And my message needs to be longer to post, so I'll just keep talking.

True the message quantity has bottomed out recently. I suppose it is post match. Hey what happened to that flamming ortho v/s gen surg playa hatin thread that was good stuff? :idea:

Did it just get moved or was it removed?

If you're talking about that conversation between soudes and myself, it got moved. And soudes left. Plus, it was getting a little boring. But you can have fun flaming ED docs in my 'Ah, the ED ...' thread. (Aw, yeah!)

Ok so where did that message originate from? I never found the root discussion, missing some details on how it got started. Some of my friends will be applying to ER next year so I cant say much about that field.

kinetics...god..u have alot of issues man...have u tried therapy? if not...give it a thought dude...u need it!

Very vague. Clarify, dude.

The chiropractic forum thread on Gen residency issues is pretty entertaining. You should check it out.

Maybe I will ....maybe I will! :smuggrin: