ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2001
Limbo
www.xocandles.com
Status
Attending Physician
Back in 1990, when I failed Organic Chemistry (for the first time), or when I failed Physics the next semester, I just knew that I would never go to medical school. Fast forward a dozen years and I am starting in a freakin' week. I hope that you guys on the CCL for Temple hear something soon. WOO HOO!!!!!!

Cody1MD

USF MPH/DrPH
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2002
FLL, FL
www.myspace.com
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I was in your shoes a couple of years ago. I failed the first semester of organic and then I recieved a c+ in Physics. I was also faced with the reality that these grades would not allow me to get in. So far I am three days into orientation and classes start next week. I am glad to hear that things worked out for you as well. Congradulation and good luck MS1 student!

Mike
Queens College (Class of 2002)
SUNY Downstate (Class of 2006)

About the Ads

15+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2001
Status
Non-Student
Good luck you persistant bastard! You won't regret your decision. Medical school is a blast and it definently beats working at a real job.

Bonds756

6 time MVP
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Philly
Visit site
Status
I always thought orgo at Penn was fun.
That is really great that you perservered and got in! It is also great that you have an extra couple of weeks of summer than most other classes.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2001
The Big House
Status
Weak!!! How about nearing a full month of class already? You lightweights better respect! Give us some updates USS- nice to see our SDN crowd around, not to mention penn alum. Three cheers for Dr. Joulie, eh? :) --Trek

About the Ads