i can't believe it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

PERFECT3434

i just called cwu to find out whats going on with my app. they told me that they haven't received the processing fee and so my app hasn't been reviewed.

i sent them a check in mid june and my statements show they cashed it in july. now, they claim they don't have it, and i know they cashed it.

who cares about 45? but the fact that my app has been delayed now for 2 months because of their mistake just frustrates the hell out of me.

i hope you guys call all your schools and make sure they have everything!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, perfect:

things like this happen. I called temple many times, but they just couldn't find my application. That was in August. I was put on hold with adea people for half an hour until someone finally talked to me and found out that my applicaition was sent out to temple at the end of july. I called temple angain and again with no results. I finally got to talk to a very nice lady in adcom who promised me to look for my application and to call me back when she found it. Next day, she called and told me that she had found my application. I guess that it as misplaced somewhere. Don't give up. Try to resolve this with cwu. rigth not to get a nov. interview is still possible. good luck.

If your bank cashed the check, it's cashed. I'd get a copy of your statement showing the check payment. Call CWU one more time, telling them you've got the goods, then if that doesn't work, I'd send a letter addressed directly to the director of admissions (with enclosed copy of bank statement) expressing your unhappiness with the situation so far. I have a hunch things might get taken care of after that.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you guys for your advice,

i called them again and after 15 mins they actually found my check and the necessarry paperwork. it was cashed by another department of cwu and never told the dental program.

i have no idea how this happened. anyways, they said that its not gonna effect me and that i should hear from them within the next 5 days to wether they wanna interview me or not.

hopefully they will. i hope that their mistake won't make my papers seem late.

Another school will do this kind of check missing is BU. They told me in Dec 5 last year that I got accepted, but not sending my acceptance letter out until I sent the money.

sad but true. Only excuse I can think of was that they had temps working in the office at the time, subbing for a woman on maternity leave. Might happen this year as our Admissions coordinator is due in october.

ok i can breath now. one less school to worry about now.
they just rejected me now.

thanks CWU!!!!:mad: