• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

I can't log in to the Stanford status page

faradayampere

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2004
  1. Medical Student
    I can't log on either ... I thought there is a problem with their website. Here's the message I got:

"Ths server has experienced an unexpected internal error. The error has already been reported to the support team. We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused you. Please try again later. "

About the Ads

MedDreamer

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 2, 2004
    BC
      I also seem to remember that the website status page states that it is just to check if our documents arrived or not but not for more than that (no status will be posted online).

Do you guys remember someting like that?

Ambs

Sleeping is underrated!
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Oct 16, 2004
      1. Medical Student
        MedDreamer said:
        I also seem to remember that the website status page states that it is just to check if our documents arrived or not but not for more than that (no status will be posted online).

Do you guys remember someting like that?

Yup. It said all the status page is good for is to see if your app is complete.. something like all other correspondence will be through actual mail :luck:

krelian

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Aug 11, 2004
          i was invited to interview at stanford last week. i noticed that i can't log onto the website today either, so i don't think the site being down for you guys means anything.

texaninphilly is right; the website is also used to schedule interviews.

Mistress S

Don't mess with the S
          10+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Apr 16, 2000
          Thunderdome
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            krelian-
            Did the website also reflect the change in your status (invited to interview) or did you just have access to schedule an interview through the website once you received the invite by snail or e-mail?

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.