I changed my mind

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to retract a lot of the stuff I have said in the past. I am sorry to all that have been mislead, whether you feel you have been or otherwise.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this one of your 12 steps?

Members don't see this ad :)
Jalby said:
I would like to retract a lot of the stuff I have said in the past. I am sorry to all that have been mislead, whether you feel you have been or otherwise.
4000 posts of misleading people??? huh??? why change now? did they holy spirit come into your heart?

Jalby,

You got to tell us more than this. Personally, I'm curious as to what you're referring to. Is it Step I help?

Jalby said:
it's about time you apologized.

housecleaning said:
it's about time you apologized.
What did he do?
All the advice he has given me about step 1 has been priceless. Because of him I didn't waste my time reading big robbins cover to cover. I even think this guy was my TA when I was in undergrad.

Long Dong said:
What did he do?
All the advice he has given me about step 1 has been priceless. Because of him I didn't waste my time reading big robbins cover to cover. I even think this guy was my TA when I was in undergrad.
trust me, you don't want to know.