I don`t know what has happened for me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa99

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!I`m 18 studying in pre-university and after 2 months I have to take UEE test and my goal is to study medicine in university.everything was great until about a year ago.I was doing my own studies and what ever I wanted without caring what people say.but I don`t know how it happened.suddenly everything became hard for me.I started just thinking about what my classmates will think about me.totally I don`t do that well at tests and my name is never in top students but they all say I`m a bookworm:shrug::lame: when I start studying I`m just thinking bout what they say.I wasn`t like this before.I knew people always have something to say so I never cared about.even at that time people used to say so many things about me that is not even compared with now.but I was a relax person and happy because I was doing whatever I really wanted.NOW PLEAS HELP ME.IT`S A LONG TIME I`M TRYING NOT TO CARE ABOUT BUT I CAN`T.:bang:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!I`m 18 studying in pre-university and after 2 months I have to take UEE test and my goal is to study medicine in university.everything was great until about a year ago.I was doing my own studies and what ever I wanted without caring what people say.but I don`t know how it happened.suddenly everything became hard for me.I started just thinking about what my classmates will think about me.totally I don`t do that well at tests and my name is never in top students but they all say I`m a bookworm:shrug::lame: when I start studying I`m just thinking bout what they say.I wasn`t like this before.I knew people always have something to say so I never cared about.even at that time people used to say so many things about me that is not even compared with now.but I was a relax person and happy because I was doing whatever I really wanted.NOW PLEAS HELP ME.IT`S A LONG TIME I`M TRYING NOT TO CARE ABOUT BUT I CAN`T.:bang:
I am sorry that you are having a hard time. Have you spoken to a professional about this? If your school offers counseling services, then that would be a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.