• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of studying after getting home from work last night I worked out for two hours then watched Scrubs (which was really good btw...poor J.D.). Felt great physically, but not so good for the productivity.

bigdan

SDN Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2002
Ann Arbor
Status
Attending Physician
Guys-
Yeah...me too.
I'm now to the point of rationalizing why I SHOULDN'T study anymore...it's an application test, it's a reading comprehension test, what else will I learn that I didn't already, etc.
Arrghhh...

dc

About the Ads

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Same here... I feel like my studying is empty at this point. I'm just doing it out of "obligation."

Sean2tall

Pathology Resident
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I am surprised that there is so much studying going on at all! You guys are already so much better than I was. I just did a few practice tests and basically showed up . . you guys are gonna rock it hardcore even if you stop studying right now.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
Well at least you all are rocking the test,,,,,I wish I could say the same I think I'm in denial.....Oh well,

About the Ads