USMLE I don't know how severe my errors are on Step 2 CS.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prince090

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I took my step 2 cs few weeks back and all I can remember are my mistakes. Some are really bad.

1. I was pretty nervous in this case as this was my first encounter. The SP was co-operative but my lack of confidence was evident. I did the PE haphazardly. My pt notes were a disaster as I was only able to support my DD with one or two points. I wanted to support it better but the time ran out. I hope I don't get a fail in ICE component.

2. Went well

3. Good

4. average.

5. Missed a couple of important ob/gyn questions but rest was okay. Was only able to support first differential via 3 points.

6. bad. Didn't know where the case was going . differentials looked weak with poor justifications. Another bad case as far as ICE is concerned

7. Went well

8. Went well.

9. okayish

10. Okayish

11. second differential was a disaster. should have put my second differential as third instead. Another hit on ICE component

12. good.

I am mainly worried about my ICE component. My CIS performance was not that good as well as I forgot counseling in some cases. What do you guys think ? Will I be able to pass ?

Members don't see this ad.