I Don't Know What To Feel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, I think that saying "eat crow" is a very old one that younger folks never even heard of let alone use.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So proud of you 2pac best of luck buddy prep well!

Soon my dear!

Sweet. I'll start rehearsing my Lt. Dan bit:

Lt. Dan: They gave you the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Forrest: Now that's Lieutenant Dan. Lieutenant Dan!

Lt. Dan: They gave you the Congressional Medal of Honor!

Forrest: Yes sir, they sure did.

Lt. Dan: They gave you an imbecile, a ***** who goes on television and makes a fool out himself in front of the whole damn country, the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Forrest: Yes, sir.

Lt. Dan: Well, then, that's just perfect! Yeah, well I just got one thing to say to that. Goddamn bless America.

I am graduating in the spring semester. I will most likely get a 3.32 gpa overall when I graduate. My science is a little higher. Do I even have a chance at all with this gpa? :( I will be studying for my DAT, also. Should I have to enroll in masters degree program to increase my gpa or just take some science classes in an university?

Last edited:
Another interview from another school....YAY!

Only problem is that the dates offered are in conjunction with the dates of the FIRST school's interview.....I don't know how I'm going to manage this.

UGH :(

Another interview from another school....YAY!

Only problem is that the dates offered are in conjunction with the dates of the FIRST school's interview.....I don't know how I'm going to manage this.

UGH :(

Call both schools and just say - are there any other available dates?

If not, then you have to decide which school you like more! :eek:

Call both schools and just say - are there any other available dates?

If not, then you have to decide which school you like more! :eek:

I already booked the flight and hotel for the first interview...in state X. I'm going to state X on the 1st......until the interview date.

Interview #2 in state Y is BETWEEN the 1st and the date of the interview#1.....

so what im thinking of is going to state X on the first, then going to state Y a day or two later....do the interview#2, then fly back to state X in time for interview #1

Members don't see this ad :)
Look at you trying to be all coy, now that you're a big shot with 2 interviews :p

Good job, and good luck brothah.

I already booked the flight and hotel for the first interview...in state X. I'm going to state X on the 1st......until the interview date.

Interview #2 in state Y is BETWEEN the 1st and the date of the interview#1.....

so what im thinking of is going to state X on the first, then going to state Y a day or two later....do the interview#2, then fly back to state X in time for interview #1

Wait... if they aren't on the same date then what exactly is the problem? I was under the impression that they were on the same day when you said they "are in conjunction."

Wait... if they aren't on the same date then what exactly is the problem? I was under the impression that they were on the same day when you said they "are in conjunction."

Called today. Dates were filled up.

Now interview #2 is going to be AFTER the return flight from interview X.....great.....ugh fml.

Called today. Dates were filled up.

Now interview #2 is going to be AFTER the return flight from interview X.....great.....ugh fml.

Dude... you write "fml" when you have 2 interviews... yet for the past 3 years you have been clawing and scraping just to get 1 interview?!? Suck it up and make it happen! And please be grateful for your 2 interviews, regardless of the scheduling conflict!

Dude... you write "fml" when you have 2 interviews... yet for the past 3 years you have been clawing and scraping just to get 1 interview?!? Suck it up and make it happen! And please be grateful for your 2 interviews, regardless of the scheduling conflict!

True but flying coast to coast can be tiring,

I hope more interviews come my way and acceptances as well.

I'm still the nervous wreck I was just a few months ago.

Well, looks like I'll be flying back to the East Coast twice in 1 week. LOL.

Congrats, and no whining! I'd be more than happy to be in your shoes!

Best of luck! You have put your time in, so I am hoping you do well.

Just relax before your interview. You're going to be fine. There are people more nervous than you are, trust me. There's nothing they have that you don't. Be confident and really show interest. Stand up straight and own it.

Booked flight. Booked hotel.

Sorry for being secretive, I'll reveal all once I HOPEFULLY get in somewhere.

so glad to see some positive updates on this thread...rooting for you dude...good luck on those 2 interviews!

At this point, besides my 2 interviews, I think my remaining 12 schools that I have left to hear are probably going to end up being silent rejections.

Frustrating :(

Why can't they just put me out of my misery?

At this point, besides my 2 interviews, I think my remaining 12 schools that I have left to hear are probably going to end up being silent rejections.

Frustrating :(

Why can't they just put me out of my misery?

But you got 2 interviews!

If I were you I'd be a) studying for my master's and b) studying up for the interviews as much as humanly possible (this means doing as many practice interviews and interview questions as you possibly can).

But you got 2 interviews!

If I were you I'd be a) studying for my master's and b) studying up for the interviews as much as humanly possible (this means doing as many practice interviews and interview questions as you possibly can).

I'm currently researching the schools via the internet, SDN, and what the emails have given me to work with.

I'm trying to craft my answers in my head for the most generic questions.

For the newest update to my pre-dental life:

I finished up both my interviews.

I got waitlisted at one of the schools, though I plan on pursuing and showing my interest as much as possible to be offered a spot.

The second school, I shall find out in the next week or so.

Thanks for all your support. I just hope everything works out.

Any updates on this thread? How did the two waitlist schools work out.

Reactions: 1 user