I don't wanna go anywhere ever except hopkins mann

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

houseobsessed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
if I don't, I will most likely off myself.:( I <3 hopkins so much that I would take unpaid hopkins over paid other school, yes I know....I know....

MUST GO TO HOPKINS:scared:

If you thought I was serious about offing myself, you're an idiot.

Members don't see this ad.

Grades, MCAT scores and great ECs (including compassion for the poor and undeserved). Also studying abroad and being fluent in more then one language helpful ( Spanish and French are the most helpful). Get associated with organisation like Americorps. Get CNA and work AND volunteer in medical environments and homeless shelters. Also make sure you have enough time for yourself and have some fun.

When it comes time to apply to medical school, if you have scores for Hopkins and you are still interested apply but whatever you do don't apply just to one school. If you have scores for other top tiers add them to the list. If you fail to get into Hopkins, you could get into Wash U, Columbia and other great schools. Then you have a second chance to go to Hopkins by scoreing a Hopkin residency, which is where your best learning experences will be any ways.
Stay guning for the highest, don't run over anybody on your way up and pull some of those less fortunate then you up with you and you will be just fine.

Second point, don't joke about suicide please. It is never funny.

OP is either an idiot or a troll. i vote the latter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Grades, MCAT scores and great ECs (including compassion for the poor and undeserved). Also studying abroad and being fluent in more then one language helpful ( Spanish and French are the most helpful). Get associated with organisation like Americorps. Get CNA and work AND volunteer in medical environments and homeless shelters. Also make sure you have enough time for yourself and have some fun.

When it comes time to apply to medical school, if you have scores for Hopkins and you are still interested apply but whatever you do don't apply just to one school. If you have scores for other top tiers add them to the list. If you fail to get into Hopkins, you could get into Wash U, Columbia and other great schools. Then you have a second chance to go to Hopkins by scoreing a Hopkin residency, which is where your best learning experences will be any ways.
Stay guning for the highest, don't run over anybody on your way up and pull some of those less fortunate then you up with you and you will be just fine.

Second point, don't joke about suicide please. It is never funny.

pre-meds...taking things too seriously since 1980...B.C.

not mutually exclusive, so i vote both
+1

ummm, House graduated from Michigan. Just sayin'

Actually, that's complicated. He went to JH undergrad, then JH med school, was expelled for cheating, then had to repeat his last med school year at Michigan. At least according to the House wiki. So really the OP needs to go to JH and get expelled. Go for it! Follow your dream!

Also dual boarded in nephrology and ID. Good luck with that buddy.

i have same predicament as OP, help plz

edit: go ahead an off yourself nobody will miss you

This thread has been reported by several members due to the statement by the OP about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously, even if they are intended to be humorous, and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and themes expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.