I expect to hear from schools in 6wks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braveone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed at these 2 schools and they told me that I should get my decision by end of april or middle may. I think i screwed up on the interviews. Is there anything i should do but drink meanwhile?

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed at these 2 schools and they told me that I should get my decision by end of april or middle may. I think i screwed up on the interviews. Is there anything i should do but drink meanwhile?

Are those your only interviews thus far? Do u have any acceptance yet? It's definitely a waiting games which sucks big time, but if you don't have an acceptance yet, start preparing to reapply... It's a hope for the best/plan for the worst strategy...

GL

Are those your only interviews thus far? Do u have any acceptance yet? It's definitely a waiting games which sucks big time, but if you don't have an acceptance yet, start preparing to reapply... It's a hope for the best/plan for the worst strategy...

GL
I have 1 rejection as well. I don't intend to reapply, thats the thing. Especially in the last interview, the interviewer was really good. He basically asked me the type of questions that I like to be asked. And I still messed up. So I see no reason in reapplying. I am just a reject then. If I don't get in I will probably go enlist in the navy so that everyone could forget about my pathetic existence.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 1 rejection as well. I don't intend to reapply, thats the thing. Especially in the last interview, the interviewer was really good. He basically asked me the type of questions that I like to be asked. And I still messed up. So I see no reason in reapplying. I am just a reject then. If I don't get in I will probably go enlist in the navy so that everyone could forget about my pathetic existence.

Dude/Dudette,

U're taking things WAAY too hard on urself. A lot of people get accepted from interviews they thought went horrbile and others get rejected from interviews they thought went well. Until u get a decision, there's no way to know.

Obviously if you've made if this far, then several schools think u have what it takes to be a doc. Give urself credit and wait it out. For all I know u'll be doing this in 6 weeks

db2516-lonely-keg-stand.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Again, don't give up too easily if medicine is ur dream and passion.

Keep ur head up and stay positive!!

GL

Jesus guy you're bumming ME out. It's not the end of the world. Reapply if need-be.

Put the drink down for heavens' sake!

From what I heard... interviews don't really matter all that much. They just want to see if you're a crazy sociopath.

From what I heard... interviews don't really matter all that much. They just want to see if you're a crazy sociopath.
So only 1/3 interviewers are not sociopaths? I think in at least 1 interview a really big shot was interviewing me. Whatever he says will decide the outcome. I cant change anything now. I can just wait. I figure time passes by quicker when youre high.

schools can always accept people even the day before school days. if this is going to be your last attempt (which I am not necessarily endorsing), then I would give it my best shot and just frequently update the schools on my activities and continuing interest. you could end up taking an empty seat last minute.