I failed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zulutrix

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel terrible to wite that I failed in NAPLEX. I just received my result today but never thought that I would fail. I want to apply for re-evaluation for sure. Does anyone has the experience of re-evaluation where it changed the result after re-evaluation.
Please help....I am sure I didn't do that bad to fail the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

i am so sorry to hear that you did not pass. :( I haven't heard of anyone who has had their exam re-evaluated, but if you strongly feel that something went wrong in the scoring process, you should speak out. It would also help if you failed by a very slight margin so that you might be able to argue over just 1 or 2 questions and be able to pass. However, it might not turn out in your favor and you might be disappointed again, and have your self-esteem shot even more. If I were you, I would just take this on as a challenge and study my a** off to redeem myself in 3 months. You can do it. I know you must feel miserable right now, but study hard and show them that you can get a kick***** score on it the next time! Don't worry. You will be a great pharmacist soon, it'll just take hard work and perseverence.
Best of luck to you.

Thanks a lot farmercyst80!! I think you are right and I should start preparing for it.
I used prontopass cards and poster....the stuff is good but still I am puzzled why the hell I didn't pass??
Can some one suggest me some other material that I should follow? I have prontopass and APHA...
Please advice