I feel like dancing. Check out my SWEET new music video!

ScorpiORTHO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2005
Status
That is HILARIOUS! You have some talent there! I especially liked the first half.

SanDiegoSOD

Milk was a bad choice
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Sunny California
Status
That made my day. I just hope this kid doesnt go crazy like Star Wars kid after his embarassing moment got all over the internet.

OP
AStudent

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Well to be perfectly honest that wasn't me on the video :D But my intentions were good. I plan on starting a new weekly post called "Chill out Thursdays (COT)," this place is a bit too musty for me and I feel I need to do my part to lighten the place up.

COT v1.0 :D

PineappleGirl

Sweet and Juicy!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Boston
Status
This officially made my day! :thumbup:

:D

Rock on!

SanDiegoSOD

Milk was a bad choice
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Sunny California
Status
AStudent said:
Well to be perfectly honest that wasn't me on the video :D But my intentions were good. I plan on starting a new weekly post called "Chill out Thursdays (COT)," this place is a bit too musty for me and I feel I need to do my part to lighten the place up.

COT v1.0 :D

That's a noble goal, but honestly, there are other forums on SDN (lounge, etc.) that are made for jokes and other shizzle. I don't think you're going to be allowed to post a bunch of non-premed related items, which is actually a good thing. Check out the lounge for a more relaxed atmosphere.

OP
AStudent

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Then I shall be banned with the cleanest of souls, martyrdom.

SanDiegoSOD said:
That's a noble goal, but honestly, there are other forums on SDN (lounge, etc.) that are made for jokes and other shizzle. I don't think you're going to be allowed to post a bunch of non-premed related items, which is actually a good thing. Check out the lounge for a more relaxed atmosphere.

Mitro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
Status
MD/PhD Student
The best part is when the camera starts shaking - just awesome

OP
AStudent

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
The techno song is by a Romanian group called "O-Zone"

eralza said:
I love that song! Anyone know who does it?