I feel like dancing. Check out my SWEET new music video!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That is HILARIOUS! You have some talent there! I especially liked the first half.

That made my day. I just hope this kid doesnt go crazy like Star Wars kid after his embarassing moment got all over the internet.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was high comedy. I'm still laughing.

Well to be perfectly honest that wasn't me on the video :D But my intentions were good. I plan on starting a new weekly post called "Chill out Thursdays (COT)," this place is a bit too musty for me and I feel I need to do my part to lighten the place up.

COT v1.0 :D

This officially made my day! :thumbup:

:D

Rock on!

AStudent said:
Well to be perfectly honest that wasn't me on the video :D But my intentions were good. I plan on starting a new weekly post called "Chill out Thursdays (COT)," this place is a bit too musty for me and I feel I need to do my part to lighten the place up.

COT v1.0 :D

That's a noble goal, but honestly, there are other forums on SDN (lounge, etc.) that are made for jokes and other shizzle. I don't think you're going to be allowed to post a bunch of non-premed related items, which is actually a good thing. Check out the lounge for a more relaxed atmosphere.

Then I shall be banned with the cleanest of souls, martyrdom.

SanDiegoSOD said:
That's a noble goal, but honestly, there are other forums on SDN (lounge, etc.) that are made for jokes and other shizzle. I don't think you're going to be allowed to post a bunch of non-premed related items, which is actually a good thing. Check out the lounge for a more relaxed atmosphere.

The best part is when the camera starts shaking - just awesome

I love that song! Anyone know who does it?

awesome to the max.

The techno song is by a Romanian group called "O-Zone"

eralza said:
I love that song! Anyone know who does it?