• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

I feel like I am going to vomit

About the Ads
About the Ads

Blesbok

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    hey blesbok,
    congratulations on being done! i know u probably don't want to talk about it anymore, but was it better/worse/same as u expected it to be, cuz u were pretty nervous...
    It is tough to say, because sometimes I felt good and sometimes I expected the worst. There were only some questions on there that made me go WTF and then there were a lot on there that made me feel really good about them. I would say about 98% I could narrow down between two choices and about 70-80% that I was sure about.

blz

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 8, 2002
    LA
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      It is tough to say, because sometimes I felt good and sometimes I expected the worst. There were only some questions on there that made me go WTF and then there were a lot on there that made me feel really good about them. I would say about 98% I could narrow down between two choices and about 70-80% that I was sure about.

I predict 262/99.

ReidSternberg

10+ Year Member
      Apr 7, 2008

98% sure :) equals roughly 98% correct and 70-80% on the unsure of 2% equals about 99%. I say 269% hehehe.

SOUNDMAN

10+ Year Member
        May 16, 2004
        Midwest
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          Sounds like you did great, I'm pumped to hear your final assessment when you get your ridiculous score. I'm just hoping to get a 230...you know us lowly DO's :D I'm taking it on Tuesday so I'm crunching hard these last few days but it's coming around, I'm ready to get this thing over with.

Remember the little people when you are on top Blesbok

lankysudanese

antibiotics fetish
          10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Nov 18, 2007
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            98% sure :) equals roughly 98% correct and 70-80% on the unsure of 2% equals about 99%. I say 269% hehehe.

I think he/she meant that he absolutely knew the answers to 70-80% of the questions, narrowed down the options for the remaining 28-18% and didn't know the answers to the remaining 2% (experimental questions).

but i still predict a score in the high 260's, if not higher.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.