I feel like I am going to vomit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blesbok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have never been so nervous in my life. :scared: woooosaaaaaaaa wooooooossaaaaaa

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
hey blesbok,
congratulations on being done! i know u probably don't want to talk about it anymore, but was it better/worse/same as u expected it to be, cuz u were pretty nervous...

hey blesbok,
congratulations on being done! i know u probably don't want to talk about it anymore, but was it better/worse/same as u expected it to be, cuz u were pretty nervous...
It is tough to say, because sometimes I felt good and sometimes I expected the worst. There were only some questions on there that made me go WTF and then there were a lot on there that made me feel really good about them. I would say about 98% I could narrow down between two choices and about 70-80% that I was sure about.

It is tough to say, because sometimes I felt good and sometimes I expected the worst. There were only some questions on there that made me go WTF and then there were a lot on there that made me feel really good about them. I would say about 98% I could narrow down between two choices and about 70-80% that I was sure about.

I predict 262/99.

98% sure :) equals roughly 98% correct and 70-80% on the unsure of 2% equals about 99%. I say 269% hehehe.

Sounds like you did great, I'm pumped to hear your final assessment when you get your ridiculous score. I'm just hoping to get a 230...you know us lowly DO's :D I'm taking it on Tuesday so I'm crunching hard these last few days but it's coming around, I'm ready to get this thing over with.

Remember the little people when you are on top Blesbok

98% sure :) equals roughly 98% correct and 70-80% on the unsure of 2% equals about 99%. I say 269% hehehe.

I think he/she meant that he absolutely knew the answers to 70-80% of the questions, narrowed down the options for the remaining 28-18% and didn't know the answers to the remaining 2% (experimental questions).

but i still predict a score in the high 260's, if not higher.

Humor is absolutely lost in this thread. haha.