• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Sazi, where is your head...not on your shoulders for sure. I would admit her just to see her out of interest. I guess I have a soft spot for sexy women with needs. Dr. Sazi, can I have an ambien I can't sleep...pleeese, Dr. Sazi can you be my therapist, I do not like touchy feely, MFT; she is mean to me. Dr. Sazi can I get..............................you get my point. Happy Friday:thumbup:

About the Ads

Doctor Bagel

so cheap and juicy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
from the ministry of information
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
no, she checked back out. Now she's running around, screaming obscenities, and acting bizarre with her bald head.

I feel like she's going to commit suicide - or do something stupid and hurt herself.

I have no life because I know this, but I think she readmitted herself to rehab. She left twice and did all this nutty stuff, but now I think she's back. Maybe she checked herself back out again in the last 24 hours. :confused:

Do you think she's an addict or is something else going on? Hollywood has this recent obsession with rehab where being addict seems to answer all issues. I'm not sure I buy it.

OldPsychDoc

Senior Curmudgeon
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
Left of Center
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
"With Anna Nicole Smith's death sucking all the celebrity attention air out of the room the most needy attention ****** are resorting to desperate measures for some airtime."

I keep trying to ignore them -- but they won't go away.
Was flipping news channels last night and THREE out of FOUR consecutive channels were covering the ANS legal issues!:eek:
I chose the umteenth viewing of the Lizzie Mcguire Movie instead...:rolleyes:

Hurricane

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
The Metroplex
blue-hurricane.livejournal.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Do you think she's an addict or is something else going on?
I'm also outing myself as having no life for knowing this, but today her dad said she was in rehab and everyone should "leave our sick little girl alone" then he said she didn't have a drug or alcohol problem. Hmmm.

Hollywood has this recent obsession with rehab where being addict seems to answer all issues. I'm not sure I buy it.

Or being a scientologist ;)

sunlioness

Fierce. Proud. Strong
10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am more interested in why people care so much about her issues than her issues themselves. :)

i61164

Polar Bear, MD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
her dad said she was in rehab ... then he said she didn't have a drug or alcohol problem. Hmmm.

Because most people in rehab don't have a drug or alcohol problem. Honestly, why would anyone think she has one? :confused:

TheWowEffect

The Official WowRator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Look around yourself
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I would rather admit a hungry, homeless, even if stable mentally ill during these cold nights, rather than fantasizing about a certain Britney Spears coming to my ER and asking for help with her drinking.

ParisHilton

Sofa King Tired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2003
Where the streets have no name
Status (Visible)
I was recently watching E! and one guy said how child stars tend to "freeze" at the emotional level they achieved fame at - so she's like a 17 year old in a 25 year old's body. Then, like tectonic plates shifting in an earthquake, it's a sudden correction.

Interesting stuff. I just wish I could remember the name of that show...

That is the same BS that was thrown around about SA, one stops developing emotionally/psychologically when they start using. This is old-time psychoanalytic pseudo-theory, and makes no sense.

Chewbacca Jung

Walking Carpet
10+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2006
If a bright center of the galaxy exists, its the p
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
That is the same BS that was thrown around about SA, one stops developing emotionally/psychologically when they start using. This is old-time psychoanalytic pseudo-theory, and makes no sense.

What's not to make sense? To "graduate" from adolescence, you really need to learn adult, or mature coping skills. If you don't learn them, because SA, for example, becomes your coping strategy, your coping repertoires becomes truncated. And viola! a personality disorder is born... or a personality spectrum, as the DSMV may reveal (see other thread).

If true, this could explain why there is a high proponderence of Axis II in substance disordered people.

If that is not true (though, still making sense), having an axis II then must predispose you to SA.

The other possibilty is that neither SA and axis II have anything to do with eachother, we just made them up. It really comes down to what the patient eats for breakfast. English muffins tend to make psychiatrists think you have a personality disorder, because of a secret ingredient in the wheat germ. Orangejuice tends to make psychiatrists think you have a substance abuse disorder, because of the contertransferrence. People who eat english muffins tend to drink orange juice more often than the general population. So what we really need to do is find out what Britany had for breakfast, then we call the scientologists.

So any way, what doesn't make sense?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.