I feel really stupid when I do Kaplan Q-bank passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jv00927

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone feel that the Kaplan q-bank passages (especially the bio ones) are ridiculously difficult? It really shatters my confidence f or the MCATand makes me feel like I don't know anything.

Members don't see this ad.

jv00927 said:
Does anyone feel that the Kaplan q-bank passages (especially the bio ones) are ridiculously difficult? It really shatters my confidence f or the MCATand makes me feel like I don't know anything.

hey bud, dont stress... i don't know what kaplan q bank passages are... but I vehemently deny the 'realness' of kaplan stuff on the degree of difficulty.. if u r in the course, i hear the tests they give u on ur diags are MORE realistic.. but the practice stuff u can buy, or take home is just rediculous. I am scoring above 12 in ps on TPR and AAMC stuff, but when it comes to KAPLAN anything, I do much worst.

i have that 45 T book, and I have found 2 errors in it already.. make sure u check ur answers and read if the letter they gave is to the explanation, u would be suprised sometimes... I think I caught it at least 3 times on their materials..

ps. i hate kaplan. scale of hating, MOST to least.. MCAT>KAPLAN>Secondaries :laugh:

yeah i agree. I quit doing the qbank. Those questions are waaaay too hard. Do the sectional tests, subject tests, discrete tests before the online bank. Those are much more represenative and better for testing concepts. The full legths i have done so far, one and two, have been decent but nothing beats the good old AAMC questions.