1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I finally submitted my primary!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by trying2becomeMD, Jul 31, 2001.

1. trying2becomeMD

trying2becomeMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I know, I must sound ridiculous, especially since some of you are getting secondaries. BUT, I am so happy that I got myself to finish primary today. I recently decided to apply to D.O. and it's been a struggle to get the information ready. But finally, I am done... All I can do is sit back and wait for the secondaries. BTW, how long should I wait? :) :) :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. scubadiva

scubadiva postwhore
    7+ Year Member

congrats! But, you're not yet out of the woods. I hope you had your transcripts sent out to AACOMAS. That's the last thing you need to check on - to make sure they get all of your transcripts. Good luck :D !

4. trying2becomeMD

7+ Year Member

Scubadiva, thanks for the reminder. Yeah, I did send a request to schools for transcript last friday, as well as MCAT release. I don't know how long it will take for them to verify my info, but I have my fingers crossed.

:) :cool:

5. scubadiva

scubadiva postwhore
    7+ Year Member

Oh yeah, and you'll be glad to know that AACOMAS is pretty polite when they answer the phone, and they don't put you on hold so you won't need your headset for this phone call. I actually called them, and they had no problems getting both of my transcripts. Try calling in the morning to check up on all of your transcripts. Just to save you some time since I already have the number ready, it's (301) 968 - 4190. :)

6. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Congratulations! Your first step is done. Those secondaries should be coming in about a month(rough estimate). Good luck! :D

7. trying2becomeMD

7+ Year Member

Thanks so much scubadiva and PalCareGrl, I am so happy that I have decided to apply to Osteopathic schools. BTW, since I didn't have any D.O. letters, I ended up applying to 7 schools.

Good luck to you all!

I would love to have you guys as my colleagues somedays :)
    :cool: :p