Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I forgot one...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by JerseyBelle, Jun 6, 2002.

1. JerseyBelle

JerseyBelle Member
    7+ Year Member

Oh yeah, and one more thing... Can anyone tell me a little something about WVSOM?
    Thank you
    Belle

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. wsu

wsu Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Belle,

Interviewed there last year. The town is reall small. The school is pretty small too. There really isn't that much of a campus. But they emphasized they want to produce rural primary care physicans.

John

3. DOtobe

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I interviewed at WVSOM in 2000, and I wasn't really too crazy about it. As wsu said, both the town and the school are extremely small. I wanted to go to a school that was in a town at least a little bit bigger than mine (and Erie is definitely bigger than my town - isn't that pathetic?). And the school itself reminded me of my high school, and that is another experience I wasn't too crazy about reliving. I remember they had built a nice new building where their anatomy labs were, but the older building wasn't too nice.

The one good thing about WVSOM, they give you an awesome breakfast at this bed and breakfast near the school when you interview... :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...