I got 120 on TOEFL!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c_liz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my toefl score. 120!!! I can't believe it!This is from my toefl web page

Test Test Date Reading Listening Speaking Writing Total
TELXML June 29, 2007 30 30 30 30 120

30 in every section!

Unfortunately, for those who will want to know what materials I used to study, I didn't study at all, all my schooling was in English, I unfortunately had to do TOEFL because I am an international student but English is my first language

Good luck to everyone,

Members don't see this ad.

Heartiest Congratulations !!

Perfect score :)

42 Views and not even a single Congratulations :(

Good Luck with your school interviews :)

Ct

Heartiest Congratulations !!

Perfect score :)

42 Views and not even a single Congratulations :(

Good Luck with your school interviews :)

Ct

Damn........Kabir gets 98%...liz gets 120.;):p;)

congrats liz .....perfect score.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey ....congrats...
perfect score...
good luck:thumbup:

good for you girl! you did great! Congrats:clap::clap::clap:

wow!!! thats simply awesome...!!!! now will i see a 100 NBDE in this forum??? :)

c_liz...that is an acheivement ...give yourself a pat on the back!

hi c_liz,
great score... congrats....

Thanks everyone, now if only my part one was as good!

For those preparing for Toefl, I can tell you this much, in the listening part, make sure you are taking notes, especially with the lectures because you may be asked something about a theory the professor said etc, you will have to speed write coz some of the lectures are long

In the writing section, use words like in addition, however, in summary, I believe, consequently etc not exactly those words ofcourse but I think you get my point, use words that would show the difference between and essay written by a child in elementary school and an adult

Reading, I think the some other people in this forum mentioned that you should skim through the passage, if you try to read the whole passage thoroughly you will run out of time

Speaking, I have no idea how i got 30 there because i really wasnt comfortable doing it. I actually felt silly talking into a microphone, but as you are listening to the instructions, start making notes so that when you are in the preparation time you can practice what to say

Good luck everyone, i hope we are all successful! it will be nice to meet the 'names' on this forum:D

HEy there !!
Vollla !! U hit the jackpot !

A big hearty congrat ! :bow: :clap: :bow:
GOod job !

and luck with ur aplications ! had seen ur posts on the " seven hours" forum as well ....

cheers !
:thumbup: