I got an A- in Quantum Mechanics! Am I doomed to the carribean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSails

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I have not been here that long, but I dont know how you all deal with all these threads.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
start packing ur bags

as your grade approaches the speed of light, your grade gets better

what? i dont get it...here's my take: as x approaches infinity, in (1/x), your grade approaches zero (hence, F)...

OP beat me by half an hour... I was going to cry about my A- in psych... :(

proceed to STFU:beat:

I don't know what everyone else is saying because someone is in a serious situation and deserve a serious answer. OP, an A- is not the end of the world. You can get by with a few more of them if you wanted. I have friends who even got over 6 A-'s and get into schools like Yale, JHU, Harvard and even UCSF. Work and study harder so that you won't find yourself in this situation again.

Chable

[/sarcasm]

I don't know what everyone else is saying because someone is in a serious situation and deserve a serious answer. OP, an A- is not the end of the world. You can get by with a few more of them if you wanted. I have friends who even got over 6 A-'s and get into schools like Yale, JHU, Harvard and even UCSF. Work and study harder so that you won't find yourself in this situation again.

Chable

[/sarcasm]

huh?? :laugh:

yes you are dead hun, forget medical school and consider post bac!!! :mad:

yikes--good luck with that. I would see if you can take it again... :)

It was all the professor's fault... she doesn't teach... she expected too much... anything else I forgot?

Rouge are you a chemistry major?

Or physics (not sure if physics majors take the class)

You slackers need to take your educations more seriously. Don't be distracted by ridiculous notions of having fun in college. Take advantage of office hours. Get a tutor. Maybe even read the book. Don't call yourself a pre-med unless you are serious about your goal.

<--------Erwin Schrodinger is rolling in his grave.

It sounds to me like the OP's question was all in jest. Maybe I am a dumb:beat: for thinking this, but it appears that Chable is overreacting. Was it quantum mechanics? An A- in that sounds like a feat, not a curse. Maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.