i got dissmised from my pharmacy school help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

killerman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
kk i got dismmised from my pharmacy school (the 6 year program) and the reason is cause of my bad grades. i basically had d in bio chem and calc and got a c- in a repeating psycology. i seriously dont know what happen this semester and how i got to that point. i really would just like to know if i go to a community college get all A and some B in the pre requiset courses like i know i can ( my highschool gpa was 3.8 with alot of ap classes. i am capable of all A's) will i be accepted again in a pharmacy school ever again. i talked to my family members and friends and they all say after getting dissmissed from a school no one will ever accept me. even though my school say i got pretty good chance of coming in as a transfer. i am confused is it true that since i got dismissed from a pharmacy school i wont be able to get in no matter how good my grade are with a good pcat?? also does it matter that i am taking classes in a community college?? thank you for spending your precious time to answer my question.

Members don't see this ad.

It is possible, you just have to show any school that you can improve and have been improving (PCAT, recent GPA etc.). You can take cc courses or apply to another university. It is up to you. Good luck.