I got in at Mount Sinai!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinsanity

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After all the waiting I finally recieved the acceptance packet. However I recieved the packet one day after the date I needed to acknowledge my acceptance of the offer. I really hope I don't get any problems because the mail got in late. Right now I'm a bit shocked. I can't wait until tomorrow to call the admissions office to clarify the situation. Lets hope they didn't give away my position to someone else.

I just want to thank everyone that supported me in the whole Mt. Sinai waiting. Thank you all.

Members don't see this ad.

It's about time!!! Congratulations---and have fun in New York :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Hopefully I'll be so fortunate...

~Alison

Congratulations!

:clap: :clap: :D :clap: :clap:

:clap: congrats!!!!!:clap: :clap:

GRATS!!!!!!!! --Trek

RATSSS!!!!!

Congrats!! It's a great schoool.

That is awesome Vinsanity!!! Your persistence has finally paid off! So now you'll be withdrawing from Tufts, I presume. You're so lucky! I'm still on the waitlist, but I'll keep hoping.

Congratulations vinsanity!!!! I'll see you there in a few weeks for the start of classes :cool: :clap: :p

congrats!!! :clap: (i'm so jealous!!!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all told you in NYC that you would get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You worked so hard for this, now sit back and enjoy this great accomplishment!

Now my tow favorite persistent SDNer's (you and TommyGunn) are off to your number 1 schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Say good bye Philly and hellp NYC

Congrats once again!!!!!!!!!1

bebe how are you?? where did you decide to go?

Congrats, Vinsanity!!!!!!!! Wow, maybe there's still hope for me at Mt. Sinai!

Supafly, you never know. You could be next in line. Good luck

Hey Supafly,
I just got your message. I interview early Feb. and got waitlisted on April. The last time I called the admissions office was the first week of July. At that time they told me "no decision".
Hey, try sending them a letter of intent. That would help. Keep calling them for status. Good luck Fly.

vinsanity, congrats!!!!! I know how bad you wanted this, and you truly deserve it! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

YaY!!! vinsanity, way to go!!!!:clap: :cool: :clap: :clap: :cool: :clap:

congrats, vinsanity!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wooo hooo..New york here you come:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Good job!! Congrats and best wishes!!:) :clap: :) :clap:

whoohoo!!

Are you going to attend MSSM? I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Yeah, Dog!

I figured it would happen, and you got to admit, now that you can, the waiting was worth it!!!!!

Have fun at MSSM!

the waiting was definitely worth it. Hey Dr. I bleed in blue I guess I'll meet you at MSSM soon.