Separate names with a comma.
Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.
Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Docgeorge, Nov 12, 2002.
I got into LECOM. the question is now what?
You're sitting where only about 40% of your peers in the nation are lucky enough to sit. Enjoy it! Hopefully you'll even be blessed with the more difficult decision of multiple accepts. I can feel your happiness, Congrats!
Thanks for the info. Yes and I am very happy.
Sit on your ass and do nothing. Come next August you'll be longing for the days you sat around and watched TV for hours on end.
Just enjoy your free time and take it easy.
Congratulations on being accepted.
If you are not in school right now, I would just chill out and save some money!
Show up in August.
Oh wait, you wanted a serious answer...OK...
1. Pay the deposit
2. Pull your applications from other schools (if LECOM is where you want to go).
3. Begin looking for housing in the Erie area. Better places fill up faster. Try to contact upperclassmen from LECOM to see who has a nice place and who is moving out.
4. Begin researching Financial Aid...LECOM will most likely be sending information during the spring and summer.
5. If you are still in school, kick butt on this semesters finals so you can relax next semester.
6. Work to save as much money as you can.
7. Enjoy your summer.
I would also spend time with your friends and family. You probably will not be able to see them to often once school starts. AGAIN, enjoy your time off and start reading anything you can get your hands on. Med school is not hard, just tons of info and the faster you can get through it all, the more time you can relax.
cool!!! Thanks for the info guys. Should I buy things before I start school, like stethoscopes or other things. The reason I'm asking is cuz eire is small, and I can probabally get a better deal on things here.