I got in !!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joshua

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I have been pulled from the waitlist at my first choice med school, UNECOM! This is a dream come true for me.

Thank you all for the helpful information that you have provided for the past year. Any info on the school or what I can expect as a medical student is most appreciated. Also, any UNECOM students that see this post please do not hesitate to respond. I am excited to meet members of the new class.

I am told by a doctor friend of mine to do some traveling now, while I still have the time and sanity. Other advice?

Again, thank you all.

-Josh

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats and welcome to the ranks

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

I just wanted to say first that this is a wonderful website!!!! Although this is my first post, I have been visiting this site frequently for the past several months.
I found out that I was waitlisted at UNECOM about a month ago. Somehow, visiting this site has had a calming effect on me and helped me have a little more patience while waiting to hear. Thank you all.

Josh, when I saw your post on Monday I wanted to reply immediately and say congratulations (the delay is only due to shyness in this being my first post). Anyway, congratulations!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! I can fully relate to you in this being a "dream come true for you." Becoming a physician has been a long-time dream of mine. The only thing holding me back initially was confidence. Now, I know I can do it and I am determined to let nothing discourage me and to eventually be the best doctor I can be, especially in the eyes of my patients. From what I have seen of UNECOM, it's an incredible school. Enjoy this time, spend some quality time with family and friends, relax and bask in the glory of your accomplishment! Good luck with school & hopefully I'll be seeing you there in the Fall!
-Rebecca

Congratulations to you! I know exactly how you feel. The advice given to me was very similar - enjoy this summer with friends and family. Best of luck to you...