I Got In!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I got accepted to UHS! :eek: Definately one of my first choice schools!!:clap: :clap: I am soooo happy!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got off the phone not less than 2 minutes ago with UHS. In 25 years of life, very few days have been this nice. UHS was my top choice. :clap: :clap: :D

Congrats to both of you! I hope to get in there also! Keep your fingers crossed for me!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't going to call...BUt I did...I"M IN!!!!!

I interviewed on October 7th

Rebecca

Congratulations.

Wow!! Congrats to all three of you. If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats?

3.8 cum GPA
3.6 science
20 MCAT
6 years volunteering with Special Olympics
3 years ER volunteer
Internship with a D.O.

Just wanted to say CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

I hope I will be in your shoes in a few weeks!! :D

3.44 cum
3.37 sci
22 MCAT
Medical Technologist
6 years as an EMT

Hey guys--
I just wanted to tell all of you congratulations!!!! I know exactly what you are all feeling right now. I was there about 10 months ago.

If you don't know me, I am a first year at UHS. I am also a student ambassador, so I am sure I showed a few of you around. I was the bald guy with the black goatee and moustache.

If any of you have any questions at all about the curriculum, school, FA, books or anything, please don't hesitate to email. I know how the transition can be; I am still getting adjusted myself.

Once again, congrats to all of you. Let me know if I can do anything to help you

Chris

Thanks for offering!!!!