I Got In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misspiggy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to med school baby, woo hooooooooooo! Just wanted to put a word of encouragement out there for all of you still waiting. This was my second time applying and I wasn't expecting to hear this early at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rock on dude! fuggin DRINK your life away now! enjoy it, go wtach sports, have ufn with freinds.. and just freakin enjoy it! you rule :clap:

Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet
Rock on dude! fuggin DRINK your life away now! enjoy it, go wtach sports, have ufn with freinds.. and just freakin enjoy it! you rule :clap:

Miss Piggy would probably give you a good 'ol karate chop "hi yah!" for calling her a dude. ;)

WOOOOOOO sorry not sur what i was thinking! SOrry miss lady for getting in! noenthelsss you rock!

Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet

I think that you should wait until noon to start drinking. It's a little early in the day. You don't want your big day of celebration to end at 3pm.

haha, I agree with that part.

I knew when I read your post last night that you would get in. Call it intuition?? :confused: Anyway, I am so happy for you!! Talk about getting relieved so early in the cycle and having a great (and early) X Mas gift!!!

Rock on, MissPiggy! Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congradulations,

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Time to breath a sigh of relief and party!!!

People out there still waiting...it does suck, but there's still LOTS of time left.

Speaking of the waiting game, what do people do to get their mind off of this (or at least try to)? I'm working right now, graduated last year, and I find I'm reading alot more than I was before, trying to find good books to think about instead of sorting through advertising flyers, loan consolidation notices and bills for a stupid letter! :mad:

woot! congrats. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats and Good Luck !!!!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: