rs3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hey everyone,
Just to let you all know that the waitlist IS moving..I just got an e-mail this morning asking if i was still interested in attending BU this fall . So, unlike what I thought before they are using e-mail to correspond to waitlisted applicants about acceptances. I want to thank everyone for all of the advice and support this last year...its been a long trip but definitely worth it! Hang in there and GOOD LUCK to all of you!! ;) ;) :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :clap:

About the Ads

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
Congrats - I hope your pocketbook feels as happy as you do! ;)

Ceez

15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Congratulations. I guess I'll see you in September :D

:clap:

Optimistic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Ohio/Newyork
Visit site
Status
Congratulations.

About the Ads
OP
R

rs3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Status
Thanks everyone for your wishes. To answer ur question poloace my stats are:
GPA: 3.55
Science GPA: 3.67
MCAT: 10 (V) 8 (P) 10 (B) Q
Other than that I have a few extracurriculars, some of the major ones are volunteering in a homeless shelter, volunteering in the ER, worked in two research labs (one pub.), and working full time as an Anes. Tech at Mass Gen. for the past 9 months.
As you can see its a combination of alot of different factors. If something is lacking in your application you should remember that it really is viewed as only one aspect of the whole picture. If you have any more questions please ask...see ya later ;)

K

Katie

CONGRATS! Welcome to beautiful Boston! oops, I just remembered that you live there already, but still, welcome!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

leila2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
Visit site
Status
congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: is this your first acceptance? you must be so thrilled either way!!! good luck and have fun!

About the Ads