I got into Case!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoulRFlare

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just got a letter from Case today and I'm in! You can't imagine how excited I am to start med school, and I think that Case very well might be my first choice...(I'm still waiting to hear from the Clinic as well as from Pitt)
To all those Case folks--maybe I'll see you in August!!
PS...I really hope they get their car stickers soon...because of the new logo, they had to throw all the old ones away, and the bookstore hadn't gotten any new ones when I was there :(

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Case rejected me post secondary but its still a great school!! Class of 2008 baby!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Congrats...welcome to the accepted club:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! maybe we'll be classmates!

Congrats!!! Case is such an awesome school. I guess you will be having a great holidays now.

Congrats! Case seems like a great school. I enjoyed my visit.

congrats! happy holidays, enjoy!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wow...thanks for all of the good wishes! when I posted yesterday, my family wasn't around to tell, so sdn was the next best thing :hardy:
I was feeling really crummy the day before because I got put on hold at OSU, so the Case letter was a real shot in the arm. Best of luck to everyone out there, and have a happy holiday!! (I can really use the sdn forum down-time...i have to go do christmas shopping...)

what a great way to spend your winter break. congratulations and best wishes. :cool: