I Got Into Upenn!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!! I JUST CHECKED THE STATUS PAGE!!!! IM IN!!!! MY FINGERS ARE SHAKING!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

wow congrats...

noone is replying since they are all checking too now haha...

congrats...i hope drj2b gets some good news as well.

Congrats, Joker!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got tier 1.... i'm going to fight for it though :D

Congrats again!!

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah joker, congrats again dude..........i got waitlist tier 1 as well, and i'm pretty bumbed out.......oh well, i'll keep hoping, and much worse, keep waiting

congrats!!!!! what r u doing home checking these messages?! go celebrate!

Congrats on your acceptance. Now you just entered a life of endless studying! ;)

for those who got waitlisted...i hope all of you get accepted off the list! thank you all so much for being so supportive...i wish you all the best....good luck everyone!

JOKER CONGRATS!! are you going for sure? I'm withdrawing from other schools as soon as financial aid package and official letter arrive

Congrats to everyone! I am also on Waitlist Tier 1 and I am highly depressed. After sending an LOI, I have no idea what to do to help my chances of getting in. :(

Originally posted by jlee9531
wow congrats...

noone is replying since they are all checking too now haha...

congrats...i hope drj2b gets some good news as well.

Hey Jlee!

Thank you so much for all your support. I really hope I get off the wailist at UPenn.

DrJ2B...i am so sorry that you have been put on the waitlist. However...stay persistent! I'm sure that they will take a ton of people off the waitlist...based on SDN data...not many people were accepted rigth off the bat this year...kind of weird. anyway, good luck...i have confidence that you will do great no matter where you go!

Congratulations! It's an awesome school! I'll apply in a few years and get a rejection letter back (probably no interview), but I'm very excited for you! I've only heard good things about Penn.

Originally posted by joker
HOLY CRAP!!!!! I JUST CHECKED THE STATUS PAGE!!!! IM IN!!!! MY FINGERS ARE SHAKING!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:) That's awesome - congrats!

That's awesome! CONGRATS TO ALL! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: