i got my FIRST INTERVIEW!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ahhhh!!! i just got my first interview invite.... i'm definitely an underdog and am really happy....

Members don't see this ad.

theunderdog said:
ahhhh!!! i just got my first interview invite.... i'm definitely an underdog and am really happy....

Congrats! What school is your invite from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!! I got mine this week too, and it is a great feeling! Good luck, I hope you do well!

Wow, interview invite from Tulane? Awesome, I wish I could get an interview there! Congratulations!

Messerschmitts said:
Wow, interview invite from Tulane? Awesome, I wish I could get an interview there! Congratulations!

you are a berkeley! @ waawahweeewah.
-mota

Hey, Congrats on the Interview - good luck!

I have a quick general question for anyone that can answer. Are the interview invitations primarily emailed or snail-mailed?

theunderdog said:
thanks guys. its from tulane.

That's great...I just interviewed there two days ago. The interviewers were wonderful. It was by far the best interviewing process I've ever been through. Goodluck!

cubs08 said:
Hey, Congrats on the Interview - good luck!

I have a quick general question for anyone that can answer. Are the interview invitations primarily emailed or snail-mailed?

Most of mine came via email (9/12)

Congrats, underdog!!!

What a thrilling feeling... and a great school!

Members don't see this ad :)
theunderdog said:

Doesn't it feel great?!? Congratulations, savor the excitement. :)

For those who got an interview from Tulane, did you complete the secondary? Initially, they said they only screen primaries, but now it seems the only people who got interviews have completed secondaries. Underdog, when did you complete your secondary?

dr_keki said:
For those who got an interview from Tulane, did you complete the secondary? Initially, they said they only screen primaries, but now it seems the only people who got interviews have completed secondaries. Underdog, when did you complete your secondary?

i just got one like 5 minutes ago. sent in my secondary a few weeks ago .no complete notice. by email. AHH i'm so high off of this.
-mota

DaMota said:
i just got one like 5 minutes ago. sent in my secondary a few weeks ago .no complete notice. by email. AHH i'm so high off of this.
-mota

CONGRATULATIONS!! you totally deserve it :)

DaMota said:
-mota

Oooooh DaMota you're on a roll! Congrats!

Congrats!!! underdog and DaMota!!!! Do you think it's too late to send in secondaries now? I wish I was in your shoes. Good luck on your interviews! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all of you. Do not consider yourselves underdogs. Happy thoughts.

theunderdog said:
thanks guys. its from tulane.

Congrats! Tulane was my first interview invitation as well. They like to look past the numbers. In fact, they admitted me when hardly any other school would even look at my application. So if they interview you, it's a safe bet they think your numbers are fine, considering other things in your app, and all they want to do is get to know you and see if you'd fit in.

congrats guys!!!

i hope they show me some luv.... :laugh: