I got my registration slip

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yup, today I came home from Kaplan at about 2 an there it was waiting for me my registration slip....it was kinda strange. I just kinda held it in my hands for a couple of minutes... i mean it was pointless because it's not like it was the score or anything...it was like facing it...like there it is, you're taking it in april and here's the slip to prove it....anyhow that's all

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i didn't get mine yet, i guess i will compulsively checking the mail beginning this monday +pity+

I got mine too... (it's 2:20am and i just checked the mail from yesterday).

I stared at it too and I just said to myself, "OK, this is no joke".

Wow now I'm really counting the days :wow:

yes, i got my first choice location it's at the school i attend now there will be a lot of people i don't want to see but i'll be more comfortable i think.... alright i didn't mean to start freaking out everyone just wanted to know who else had gotten it....sorry for the scare

well if they are mailing it from Chicago...people in chicago will get it first.

if they are mailing it from Iowa City then students there would get it first.

I haven't even registered yet. Should do this week anyways . . . hope that doesn't assign me to the "hard forms" group :cool:

I registered for my MCAT three weeks ago and I still didn't get my slip yet.
How long did it take for you folks to get your ticket?

Thanks,
KP7

I registered like the first week that you could i think it was like in late january or early feb

Members don't see this ad :)
kp7 no no don't worry I'm sure yours is on it's way i think i just got mine so far in advance because i registered so early you still have five weeks so your in good shape

i registread a week after registration started
gonna run downstairs to check mail now

I am getting a vibe that some people are rubbing salt on my injury.

Originally posted by kp7
I am getting a vibe that some people are rubbing salt on my injury.
i registred about 5 or 6 weeks ago, don't worry yet :)

don't worry, kp7, i registered jan. 26 and have no slip to show for it.

AAMC registration says slips will be "shipped" approximately five weeks before the test. If you don't get yours you can always call them.
No cause for alarm.

Originally posted by researchprof
I haven't even registered yet. Should do this week anyways . . . hope that doesn't assign me to the "hard forms" group :cool:

I'm sure you're just kidding, but each site has quite a few forms of varying difficulty.

just got mine today, so all is well (or terrible, depending on how you look at it!).

I got mine today... But I have no idea when it got here.... My dad just through a weeks worth of mail at me.

Hello folks, I just got my slip saturday afternoon. The moment I opened the envelop, reality sank in that I am taking the first step in the process of applying for medschool and about to repeat the whole process over again as I did four years ago.

Just one question, where is everyone getting their picture taken from? I was told by someone to not to go to certain places like CVS. Are you hearing the same type of story? And why?

~KP7

Are there like specifications for the picture..hmmm. i don't remember reading anything on the slip..I was just going to stick on any old one i had...well guess i'm gonna have to go get one taken then.

I think you should take a new picture.
I was told that we shouldn't provide old pictures. Since the AAMC makes copies of the picture and sends it with the Primary application to all the schools.
~KP7

go to eckards or someplace and get a couple of 2x2 pix for 10 bucks. that will make your mcat investment a cool 200 buckaroos :D

Got my slip today...and I just registered a couple weeks ago. So I would think most everyone should be getting them this week...