kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Status (Visible)
Yup, today I came home from Kaplan at about 2 an there it was waiting for me my registration slip....it was kinda strange. I just kinda held it in my hands for a couple of minutes... i mean it was pointless because it's not like it was the score or anything...it was like facing it...like there it is, you're taking it in april and here's the slip to prove it....anyhow that's all

About the Ads

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Status (Visible)
yes, i got my first choice location it's at the school i attend now there will be a lot of people i don't want to see but i'll be more comfortable i think.... alright i didn't mean to start freaking out everyone just wanted to know who else had gotten it....sorry for the scare

ASDIC

The 9th Flotilla
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2003
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
well if they are mailing it from Chicago...people in chicago will get it first.

if they are mailing it from Iowa City then students there would get it first.

About the Ads

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Status (Visible)
kp7 no no don't worry I'm sure yours is on it's way i think i just got mine so far in advance because i registered so early you still have five weeks so your in good shape

researchprof

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
AAMC registration says slips will be "shipped" approximately five weeks before the test. If you don't get yours you can always call them.
No cause for alarm.

MrTee

15+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by researchprof
I haven't even registered yet. Should do this week anyways . . . hope that doesn't assign me to the "hard forms" group :cool:

I'm sure you're just kidding, but each site has quite a few forms of varying difficulty.

About the Ads

kp7

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Scranton, PA
academic.scranton.edu
Status (Visible)
Hello folks, I just got my slip saturday afternoon. The moment I opened the envelop, reality sank in that I am taking the first step in the process of applying for medschool and about to repeat the whole process over again as I did four years ago.

Just one question, where is everyone getting their picture taken from? I was told by someone to not to go to certain places like CVS. Are you hearing the same type of story? And why?

~KP7

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Status (Visible)
Are there like specifications for the picture..hmmm. i don't remember reading anything on the slip..I was just going to stick on any old one i had...well guess i'm gonna have to go get one taken then.

primerz

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
go to eckards or someplace and get a couple of 2x2 pix for 10 bucks. that will make your mcat investment a cool 200 buckaroos :D

ornis4

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Got my slip today...and I just registered a couple weeks ago. So I would think most everyone should be getting them this week...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.