i got my result for ndeb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

era

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone ,sorry to bother you guys
i took my test last month,n i got my result .....74
i did kaplan in detail ,i studied every single word in it,
u know overall the test was ok,but i found the clinicaltestlet questions really really tough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if someone who took the test with new pattern can help me...how i can overcome with clinical questions.........i dont know from where i can study clinical part?\
someone help me............:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
u know overall the test was ok,but i found the clinicaltestlet questions really really tough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if someone who took the test with new pattern can help me...how i can overcome with clinical questions.........i dont know from where i can study clinical part?\

which board are you talking about? nbde1 or nbde2?

Hey i too got the same score............
i took this test in july 2008....
Preparing again.
Start studing and make your concepts in physiology and improve your biochemistry.....
do morphology and TMJ in detail......
Nowadays questions are not straight cut they are more conceptual so i think you will agree with me.......
note down your remembered questions they will help you................

Hey i too got the same score............
i took this test in july 2008....
Preparing again.
Start studing and make your concepts in physiology and improve your biochemistry.....
do morphology and TMJ in detail......
Nowadays questions are not straight cut they are more conceptual so i think you will agree with me.......
note down your remembered questions they will help you................

wat all the study material u have?
wat about the clinical testlets questions...?from where to do that?