i got my result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snigdha007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys.....................
i got my result .its 97%
anat:96%
biophy:97%
micropath:97%
DA:97%

i am happyyyyyyy.........................now

now u guys can relax......it is not very tough..........
u all can do veryyyyyyyyy.....goood
best of luck
bye
snigdha

Members don't see this ad.

hi

i just wanted to confirm if u were at upenn interview on nov.17. actually i had one girl in my batch who had same stats as yours so was wondering if u are the same person.

take care

i got my result .its 97%

best of luck
bye
snigdha

hi, are u from SPDC?

hey snigdha007,
Good to hear that you scored 97%.I wish you all the best for your upcoming plan.i am giving nbde in jan.i wanted to ask you abt, special patho ...coz as far as i have notice most of the questain are from general patho.can you plz guide me from where shd i do this subject.bytheway i have done kaplan once and did general patho from baby Robins.please also tell me how imp it to do uslme first aid? and did you do q bank?.thankx mate
Hope you get admission in ur desire uni.tc brother :thumbup:
regards
DR.k

Members don't see this ad :)
hi snigdha,
iam giving my nbde 1 in march....and i want to know how to start off with.....
is this time sufficient enough...and i dont have any study material with me except the kaplan notes.....plz let me know what all do i need to study....
thanks a lot in advance.

hi sweety82,
yeah time is enough ............dental decks,kaplan notes and q papers are good enough.......
if u know these well u will definetly get very good score
let me know if u need anymore help
good luck
bye
snigdha

hi, are u from SPDC?

hi richa ,
no i am not from SPDC.......
but i definetly hope and wish to be ur classmate now......
i like the way u help others....u have always been there for everybody here.....
i wish u all the best in everything u do
bye
snigdha

hey snigdha...
congratulations...
ur really an inspiration to all of us.im just getting started with my preps..id like to know where should i study physio from since i have not been following a standard book for it..
and also can u explain a lil regarding the application procedure and interviews etc after writing nbd1..im really not very clear regarding that..
where all had u applied?
appreciate ur help.

WOW! that is a VERY good score!! congrats!:) Hope we all have the same good luck as you! I am a new member, just joined and it seems really cool the way you guys help each other out! TC:)

i got my result .its 97%

best of luck
bye
snigdha[/QUO
may I know how I can get the unrealised exams?

hey
congrats for that amazin performance ...
i need help from u .. am gonna jus start preparin for part 1 and i ve no material nor any books .. couls get me these material i mean ur books or jus lemme no from where to pik it up from ?
thanks
serena

awesome,love that number...97%..
devotion n rite direction u hit the target .good luck.

hi sweety82,
yeah time is enough ............dental decks,kaplan notes and q papers are good enough.......
if u know these well u will definetly get very good score
let me know if u need anymore help
good luck
bye
snigdha[/QUOTE]

hi snigdha,
thanks a lot for the reply....i really appreciate the way u reply to others...thanks for taking time ....and all the best in everything u do
bye
sweety

thanks for ur reply. i just wanted to find out in which exam do u score good. computerized or paper based. thanks

I got an 86 on the exam, and I was thinking of retaking it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Is it worth retaking?

Hi dear freinds
Anybody has these series of books.I need to buy them for NBDE part I.

Thank you