I got rejected from a school I didn't apply to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MAC12383

Please?
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I listed UMDNJ on my amcas but never wound up sending in the secondary because I got lazy and I'm out of state. I just got a rejection letter from them today, weird... And it said the usual "your application has been given careful consideration and review" etc...but I never really sent in an application, what the hell were they reviewing? it's kinda funny though...would've been funnier if I got an interview

Members don't see this ad.

MAC12383 said:
I listed UMDNJ on my amcas but never wound up sending in the secondary because I got lazy and I'm out of state. I just got a rejection letter from them today, weird... And it said the usual "your application has been given careful consideration and review" etc...but I never really sent in an application, what the hell were they reviewing? it's kinda funny though...would've been funnier if I got an interview

They still received your primary, that what they reviewed.

well yea, but they're not supposed to review it til it's complete, which it never was

Members don't see this ad :)
MAC12383 said:
well yea, but they're not supposed to review it til it's complete, which it never was

Yea you do have a point. However, some schools do review the primary in order to see who is getting a secondary. I am not sure what the case is here. Anyways, it seems you have other options if you decided not to apply there.

Best of luck.

MAC12383 said:

Which is why the rejected you.