I Got The Button!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxfudd

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woohoo!!! I got the "change notification process" button!!!!

So...what's it mean?

Members don't see this ad.

It means they're working on processing your app! CONGRATS!!! When did you submit?

can someone please explain the "button" more thuroughly, is it amcas? what? thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Apparently when they start working on processing your application, the certification/submission button changes to a "change notification button." Presumably the new button allows you to notify them of changes in your contact information. Anyway, this is my understanding from discussions in this forum. I haven't had the good fortune to get the button yet.

Originally posted by SMW:
•It means they're working on processing your app! CONGRATS!!! When did you submit?•

Submitted 6/23

Damn! A whole month earlier than me! It took them almost 8 weeks to process your app! Did you have any complications like lost transcripts or credit card problems?

No problems whatsoever, SMW - this has been my point this whole time, that AMCAS is processing applications on a priority schedule that I have yet to figure out.

thanks for the explanation, i submitted 7/8 and still no button change.