I had to withdraw from a mph program --only did 1 semster -- will this inhibit me...

amoxicillin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
I had to withdraw from a mph program --only did 1 semster -- will this inhibit me from gaining an interview. Without the interview, i cannot explain myself. What should I do. Am I screwed?

Aaron Earles

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
Corinth, MS
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
amoxicillin,

I honestly dont think that will inhibit you from getting an interview. However, you should be prepared to answer why you dropped out of the program. If you have the undergraduate stats, along with a solid MCAT score, you should be fine. All the luck to you in your interviews!

Aaron

texdrake

Stand-Up Philosopher
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Ohio or Texas
home.earthlink.net
Status (Visible)
Yep that is right. It shoudn't affect your ability to get your interview at all, but if I am interviewing you can bet it will be the first or second question I ask you.

DoctorInSpace

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2003
Status (Visible)
Don't worry about it. i have friends in class w/me who did the same thing. Relax, and be honest when they ask you.

Good luck

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.