I hate my PS!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedyIs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No matter how much I think about it, edit it, rewrite it, I hate my PS!!!

I feel like I am not really expressing myself.

ahhhhhhh Just wanted to complain :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what to tell you but keep on working on it. At some point you should get fairly sick of it and just throw your hands up and submit (get it....submit). When it comes to that, you know that you are done.

notdeadyet said:
You did it great in email...

Members don't see this ad :)
speedy, i believe you were one that i PMed my PS to. that PS took a few weeks to write. why don't you PM it to other people and see what they think? maybe after you get a few outside opinions, you may be able to let it go.

yourmom25 said:
speedy, i believe you were one that i PMed my PS to. that PS took a few weeks to write. why don't you PM it to other people and see what they think? maybe after you get a few outside opinions, you may be able to let it go.

I actually got comments from others before. I think I'll gonna edit it myself first before asking for more comments. :) btw, I really liked your ps. :)

hey, i find that when i've written something that i just don't like it's easiest to just start from scratch rather than trying to work with a shell i don't like. sometimes a fresh second draft will be a lot easier to write, as your thoughts will be organized better.

good luck!