I have a deal for people living in boston planning to move to Los angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental1987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you live in Boston, and are planning to move to LA area to attend any of these schools : USC, UCLA, Western, Loma Linda?

I have to go down to Boston to find a place to live near BU (I have looked all over craigslist but cant find anything) but I really dont want to pay 600+ dollars for flight another 200+ for hotel just to go down there. I wanted to move down sometimes in middle of july (school starts in August) and I want to find a place by end of June, so I can move in right away when i get there in july. I know if I start looking in July when I move down there, my choices of places with my preferences will be very limited as opposed to if I look now.

So I was wondering if someone in Boston is planning to move down to LA and is in the same seat as me?
Here is the deal....I can look for a place for you here, with your preferences by sending you maybe pics and recordings, and you can do the same for me?

PM me if interested!

Members don't see this ad.

clever plan but you're going to run into issues signing the lease...very few realtors/owners will let you sign a lease sight unseen by mail, etc.

at some point you'll have to show up in person to sign the lease, and like you said, you can't wait until the last minute that you need a place to do that...

clever plan but you're going to run into issues signing the lease...very few realtors/owners will let you sign a lease sight unseen by mail, etc.

at some point you'll have to show up in person to sign the lease, and like you said, you can't wait until the last minute that you need a place to do that...

ya I know, I figured that part out already. A lot of places allow you to email/fax them the signed lease....
I just want to see real pictures and opinions instead of lame pics on craigslist..thats why I had a hard time sign a lease even when I found something that sounded good. I wanted to be there to see that the pics are the real thing or not, and If I had someone doing it for me then my life would be much easier