I Have a Dream and That Dream is...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axlaxl1

Ram Ventilation
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The University of Pittsburgh Medical School calling me on December 24th and saying, " Hello XXXXXX I would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to...

LOL, man I am glad finals are over. I am so bored until Next semester. I am going to volunteer tomorrow for like ALL DAY.

Does anyone ever feel like not working or going to school isn't, umm, natural?

Cheers here's to the next 8 or 12 years of your life! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Only if I was sleeping right now, I would have been dreaming. The Christmas dinner earlier was great. As a result, I am sure to be seeing ferocious turkeys or menacing cranberries in my dreams...ohwell

Does anyone ever feel like not working or going to school isn't, umm, natural?

Since my acceptance about 3 months ago, I've done nothing but sit on my sofa, play video games, download entire seasons of shows I'd never consider watching, and maybe step outside of my house for social events, but only on days when it doesn't snow.

As useless as I know I am at this point in my life, it's rather satisfying to have no troubles.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since my acceptance about 3 months ago, I've done nothing but sit on my sofa, play video games, download entire seasons of shows I'd never consider watching, and maybe step outside of my house for social events, but only on days when it doesn't snow.

As useless as I know I am at this point in my life, it's rather satisfying to have no troubles.

MAN I ENVY YOU. Cheers to the good life :thumbup:

Whoot! I will be joining you in 3 days after my last final for my undergraduate education.

I wish I was you.