I have a "looking good" situation..need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anand17

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. So here it is. I have competitive grades and scores..but what irks me is that I did get 1 C in organic 1. I didnt know organic at all, took orgo 2 anyways, but then Withdrew. I know..sounds horrible..anyways..I took orgo a 2 again..and got an A!..yay..and im on a "role" since Im about to get an A in genetics. Im about to take biochemistry next semester, feeling good about it. My long winded question to you guys is...if I ace biochem..do you think that can neutralize the previous failures in orgo's? If not..should I take orgo 1 over? Your thoughts are appreciated. only have one W...so advise me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

NO! You shouldn't go backwards to retake ochem I. Even though you can't undo that "C", you don't need to. You needed to know Ochem I in order to ace Ochem II, which you did. That "C" isn't even going to hurt you in the long run. Just keep going the way you are now. You are, indeed, on a roll. That performance will speak for itself.

Agree completely with HB. You are in the exact situation I was (C in orgo I, withdrew from orgo II, then got an A) and it didn't hurt me at all. Don't worry about it.

a C isnt the end of the world. I have a bunch of them. haha. One wont hurt you so long as you are complete in other areas