I have a ton of beer bottlecaps.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
... and I need some kind of cool craft to create with them. I seriously have 2 or 3 "five-gallon buckets" full.

Please don't say "coffee table". We're not in undergrad anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
End table.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
af31f143801c7cc449ab251b3282595c.jpg

Too much? :smug:

Reactions: 2 users
Make a mosaic on the wall of your garage/man cave/bathroom.

Pull the bathroom floor tile and seal them in poly for the floor

Oh joy - 20lbs of Bud Light and Iron City caps. Or are they a step up, and Rolling Rock?

(Before you flip out, it's a joke)

and like any good joke, there's a small kernel of truth to it. - I'm going to say that half are "Michelob Ultra".

Reactions: 1 users
Scale mail armor. I had a buddy who made it from bottle caps and it looks awesome.

Is there really a cool post-undergraduate way to essentially combine the themes of stamp collecting and alcohol abuse?

Reactions: 3 users
What else do you save that’s as fun as bottle caps. I have a collection of garbage pail kids cards?.

Nope! Just a guy who likes beer and armor. He's the star of every Comic-con and Halloween party now.

See, that's at least somewhat useful. I vote you turn them into armor, Foxy... Except you need to bestow it with some sort of anti-administration power. You know, it provides +25 protection from patient complaints.

All the various wine-cork options are decorative and a bit too pinteresty, so my corks sit in a basket for now.

The wife of one of my friends just hot glues magnets to the cooler ones and puts em on the fridge...but they're Mormons, so it's basically just root beer caps.

If you have a bunch of craft caps or a wide variety, you could like nail them to a big ass wooden map of the US or something.