Quantcast

I have an idea

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Ok everyone, here is the plan...

Because the MCAT is graded on a curve we can fix the out come. So everyone with there last name starting with M-Z, you all have to do really bad on this test. This way everyone A-L will have an above average score. This only works if A-L comes back in April and does really bad so M-Z can do well then. This works out because most schools take your best score! Does everyone agree?

P.S. Who else is getting an ulcer?

Diogenes

Succat
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an idea.

Take all the time you spent typing this post and study something.

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rpames
Ok everyone, here is the plan...

Because the MCAT is graded on a curve we can fix the out come. So everyone with there last name starting with M-Z, you all have to do really bad on this test. This way everyone A-L will have an above average score. This only works if A-L comes back in April and does really bad so M-Z can do well then. This works out because most schools take your best score! Does everyone agree?

I'm all for it!

Sincerely,

Alan A. Anderson

Diogenes

Succat
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jot
someone is getting grouchy before they start med school. i'm sure thats going to go over well.

I'm getting it out of my system.:p

Seriously. If this happened med schools would obviously notice and they'd do something about it. Not to mention that it wouldn't really help. There would still be a distribution amongst the people that didn't intentionally tank it. That distribution would provide the comparison the MCAT is designed to give. You can't have everyone beat the system on a test that is scored relatively.

J

jot

Seriously. If this happened med schools would obviously notice and they'd do something about it. Not to mention that it wouldn't really help. There would still be a distribution amongst the people that didn't intentionally tank it. That distribution would provide the comparison the MCAT is designed to give. You can't have everyone beat the system on a test that is scored relatively.

are you for real?

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Boy...I thought I would just make a joke. Maybe you should spend the time that you read, replyed, and replyed again and study your self. Clearly this plan wouldn't work, it was suppose to make you smile.
:clap:

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diogenes

I'm getting it out of my system.:p

???

djjj08

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone put choice "A" on the grid...same scores across the board! yeppie!

ps. GET REAL!