I have any chance with 15% verbal?

lzskc

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2007
I didn't spent one minute on verbal, this is the result. :( I got composite 73%. math 99%, chem 88%. do you think that I need to ask the school whether there is a limitation of Pcat, before I submit my reference letters? I had paid the application fee.

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
In the middle of nowhere
  1. Post Doc
Don't worry too much about it. I have a 28% on my verbal section..hahah...and I'm not worried about it. Most schools only look at the composite with the emphasis on the math and science sections. You should be fine. But if you don't get in this year, then you can take it again to make yourself feel better.

About the Ads

MAXHARDC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2005
  1. Pharmacy Student
I didn't spent one minute on verbal, this is the result. :( I got composite 73%. math 99%, chem 88%. do you think that I need to ask the school whether there is a limitation of Pcat, before I submit my reference letters? I had paid the application fee.

I wouldn't worry too much abou it man, the important thing is to try and sell yourself.

Max

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.